Shrimp and Crab Enchiladas
2.9) by 60 users
12 (12 inch) flour tortillas
1 pound medium shrimp - peeled and deveined
1 (6 ounce) can crab meat, drained
8 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
1 (20 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
1 bunch green onions, chopped
Makes 4 to 6 servings
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2) Lay tortillas on a flat surface. In the middle of each tortilla place cheese, crab, and shrimp (ration the ingredients so that each tortilla will contain an equal amount of cheese, crab, and shrimp. Make sure to set aside some cheese to sprinkle on top of the tortillas). Roll the tortillas so that the seafood cheese mixture is held securely inside of the tortilla.
3) Place rolled tortillas (enchiladas) side by side in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
4) Pour green enchilada sauce over all of the enchiladas, the green sauce should cover the enchiladas completely. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the enchiladas.
5) Cover an d bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes.
6) Uncover the enchiladas and cook an additional 15 minutes. Serve hot garnished with sour cream and green onions.
Butter Creme Mints