Watermelon N Cream Cups
3.0) by 4 users
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 pieces eggwhites
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1 170 g. can NESTLE Cream, chilled
1 cup fruit cocktail, drained, refrigerated
1 cup watermelon chunks
1. Cream butter and sugar in a bowl until light and creamy.
2. Gradually add unbeaten eggwhites until smooth.
3. Stir in flour.
4. Thinly spread a teaspoonful of mixture into a circle on a lightly greased baking sheet.
5. Bake in center of oven at 400 degrees F for about 4 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
6. Using a metal spatula, immediately lift from baking sheet.
7. Place over an upturned small glass or jar; press gently over to mold.
8. The biscuits will crispen into shape quickly.
9. Repeat with remaining mixture.
10.Arrange each biscuit on a serving tray; spoon NESTLÉ Cream, filling 1/4 of biscuit, and top with fruits.
11.Add a dollop of NESTLÉ Cream on top of fruits.
12.Sprinkle with chopped nuts if desired.