Recipe Name: Festival Pie
1 1/2 cups Graham crackers crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
6 tbsps. butter
1 pkg. strawberry or raspberry gelatin
1 pkg. orange or peach gelatin
1 pkg. lime gelatin
1 pkg. lemon gelatin
1 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
3 tbsps. sugar
1 170 g. can NESTLE Cream
3 tbsps. powdered sugar
1. Mix and blend Graham crackers, sugar, butter with two knives. When well-blended, press into a pie pan. Set aside.
2. Prepare filling. Pour contents of each package of flavored gelatin in separate containers, each with 1 1/2 cups hot water. Mix well until gelatin dissolves.
3. Pour each mixture into separate molds and put in the refrigerator until firm. When firm, cut into 1 inch slices.
4. Soften the unflavored gelatin in two tbsps. water. Boil 1/2 cup water with the sugar. Turn off the fire, add the unflavored gelatin. Mix well and cool.
5. Beat NESTLÉ Cream with the powdered sugar. Pour in a fine stream the cooled gelatin mixture and continue beating until well-mixed. Fold in the flavored gelatin cubes. Pour into pie plate lined with Graham cracker crust. Chill until set. Decorate with NESTLÉ Cream, if desired.