Recipe Name: Afritadang Baboy
1 kilo pork (cut into chunk cubes)
Half kilo potatoes (peeled and quartered)
1 small head of garlic (minced)
1 big onion (diced)
1 red bell pepper (quartered)
1 green bell pepper (quartered)
2 cups stock
1 cup tomato sauce
Half cup breadcrumbs
Pinch of salt & pepper
1. In a casserole, brown pork and set aside.
2. Sauté garlic and onion.
3. Pour in the stock and tomato sauce.
4. Bring to a boil and add in pork.
5. Allow simmering until pork is cooked and tender.
6. Add in potatoes and allow cooking.
7. Add in bell pepper and season with salt & pepper.
8. Add in breadcrumbs and thicken sauce.
9. Serve hot.