Font Size: Click to activate. Large
Hi-Resolution Image Here!
Recipe by: News Canada
Serving size: 12 appetizers
• 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
• 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken or pork
• 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
• 2˝ cups (625 mL) diced mushrooms
• 1 cup (250 mL) each low sodium chicken broth and water
• 1 tbsp (15 mL) each cornstarch and soy sauce
• ˝ cup (125 mL) sliced green onions
• 12 lettuce leaves (eg. Iceberg, Boston)
All you do:
• Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken 3 to 5
• Add seasoning and mushrooms. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
• Add stock and water.
• Stir together cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to pan along with sliced green
• Cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
• To serve, roll meat mixture into lettuce leaves.
Nutrition per serving: 110 cal., 6 g Total Fat (1.5 g saturated fat), 35 mg
Cholesterol, 330 mg Sodium, 4 g Carbohydrate, 1 g Fibre, 9 g Protein.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging,
is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
this page for your records.
Go Back to Good Cooking's Home Page!
A Gastronomic Gourmet Cooking Resource
Since December 1995